1. The size ofthe trolley is: L1000XW700mm.
2. One-way AGV latent material trolley, AGV payload 500KG.
3. AGV needs to pass through the wind shower door.
4. The left side of the site is the “distribution area” (one is unloading areaand the other one is loading area) The right production line has two workingstations, "Site 1 and Site 2", each site has a "TransferArea" and "loading Area".
5. The material sent from the material feeding area of the AGV is unloaded inthe transfer area, and the automatic equipment of the production line removesthe material from the material trolley. After the production line is assembledand produced, the AGV takes the empty material truck to the upper part area andthe upper part area. The automatic equipment automatically puts the materialinto the trolley. After the finished product completes the loading truck, theAGV goes to the loading area, the staff removes the material, the AGV drives tothe loading area, and the staff puts the material to the AGV, AGV begin thesecond route.
6, it is to use automatic side charging.
AGV operating environment requirements:
1. Temperature: 0°C~45°C;
2. Relative Humidity: 30%~90% (nocondensation);
3. Power supply voltage: 220V ±10%; frequency:50HZ±2%;
4. Ground type:The ground shall not havewater stains, oil stains, metal shavings, dust, etc.; the ground flatness is ≤± 10mm;
5. The surface friction coefficient is notless than 0.6 (natural rubber or rubber compound at 20 ° C, air humidity 60% Time),the ground needs to brush anti-slip paint; the ground undulation: ≤ 3mm / m2;step height:≤ 5mm; groove width: ≤ 8mm;
Ground slope:0~2°,continuous length less than 10 meters.
100 kg 500 kg payload AGV
PLC/AGV Moving Control Chip (Optional)
Magnetic Tape Guidance
Differential Speed Bidirectional
WiFi or RF
Differential Speed Driving, DC24V、DC48V
100KG to 1000KG( customized )
the minimum 500mm (line pavement radius)
Manual Charging or Automatic Charging
Maintenance Free Battery，Continuous discharge number＞300 times
Safety Induction Range
≤3m,Adjustable 20mm the distance for emergency brake is less than 20mm
the touch screen human-machine interaction is adopted to easily set the parameter, site or alarm.
Indoor Temperature: 0-40 Celsius Degree Relative Humidity: 40%-80%
Front Obstacle Testing Sensor + Mechanical Anti-collision Mechanism
AGV operation process description:
Two transfer parts, using the automatic call box, send the missing signalto the dispatch screen,
The operator in the dispatching area can see the material requirements inthe transfer area through the dispatching screen, load the materials into thematerial trolly, and scan the barcode and the bar code of the goods, bind thetwo together, and store them in the dispatch screen; then release the AGV;meanwhile battery-low AGV will go to the charging area to charge.
The AGV takes the material to the transfer area, and the transfer areascans the bar code (the dispatch screen will send the previous materialinformation to the computer in the transfer area), the workshop deviceautomatically picks up the material, and then the AGV reaches the upper part,the AGV will run to the loading area. After that the operator takes thematerials, then the AGV will stop at the standby point.
AGV Solutions for Intelligent Material Handling with 100 kg payload latent AGV
- Product Code: 100 kg payload agv project
- Availability: In Stock